Love In Green


In her voice I still can hear,
The sound last heard from me,
While I left home with tearful eyes,
She sang this song for me,

"Upon this day, I lay my tears,
To bring my lover home,
But through and through,
The passing days,
I find my lover gone"

For I pledged my soul,
And now I'm bound,
No longer will I see her,

"Upon this night, I lay my tears,
To bring my lover home,
But through and through,
The passing moon,
I find my lover gone"

I kissed her lips,
One lasting time,
And went on for my journey,
But on the wind,
I could still hear,
The cry of my lovely,

"Upon this life, I lay my own,
No day nor night can bring him home,
So I can't live no sun nor moon,
Since I knew my lover's gone"

0 comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

http://meublogtemconteudo.blogspot.com/